Welcome to Bethany Lutheran Daycare Center. We accept children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We are open from Monday through Friday, 6am – 6pm. We have an environment where all children can thrive in mind, body, heart and spirit. Each child is made to feel safe and loved, and confident in God’s love for them.
We are a small daycare in McCallsburg, Iowa with teacher-child ratios that exceed DHS requirements. We strive for a welcoming environment for both the children we care for and also their parents. We encourage anyone interested in finding out more about Bethany Lutheran Daycare to schedule a time to learn more about what we offer. Call us today at 515-338-0182.
By the numbers
- Infant – 1 staff per 4 children
- Toddler – 1 staff per 6 children
- 3+ years – 1 staff per 8 children
- All staff are certified in CPR, first aid and mandatory reporting.
- Daycare director is certified in medication management.
- All staff trained in curriculum development
- Age based demonstration and teaching of Christian values
- Partners with Food Bank of Iowa.
- We encourage daily outdoor play (weather permitting).
Matthew 18:2-5– He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.